Voros is the leader of the demons of Cerberus. They have an odd obsession with Ciel Phantomhive and Alois Trancy, as they have deemed them both "worthy opponents". Voros is extremely bored and is hellbent on using the demonic duo to "play" with, implying that they're only interested in defeating them for the sake of defeating them.
Voros is extremely sadistic, but playful, given their speech patterns and the fact that they named all of their underlings after "Jack" based puns and references. (Ex. "Blackjack", "Jack-o-Lantern", "Jack Rabbit", "Spring-Wheeled Jack".) Despite this, they also are said to "avoid things that are unnecessary", or rather, what is deemed "unnecessary" by Voros' own standards. For example: since demons have no need for either gender or biological sex, Voros did not bother to fabricate one, or simply got rid of it via shape-shifting.
- Bombs and misc. explosives
- Enchanted collars
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Demonic Strength
- Demonic Speed
- Sixth Sense
- Knowledge of Explosives
- Supernatural regeneration capabilities
- Demon's Whisper
- Creation of enchanted objects/Brainwashing
Notable Relationships Edit
- Verdigris is another member of the Cerberus group and is Voros' right hand. She seems to be close to Voros as they joke around together, yet there is still a barrier between them, as she knows Voros will not hesitate to cut her out if she is deemed useless.
- Araneus is a member of the Cerberus group and the former Earl of Trancy. Voros appears to have no knowledge of his prior status and history, but is still wary of him being around the Jacks on his own. Araneus is Voros' least favourite of the group, but they still keep him around as long as he proves useful.
Ciel Phantomhive Edit
- Must be defeated.
Alois Trancy Edit
- Must be defeated.
- Voros' name was originally intended to be "Voso", which is an alternative spelling of "Ose", one of the demons from the Ars Goetia.
- Voros is the first and only canonically Agender character in the series thus far.